Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to my food blog! (Banana Nutella Toast)

Listen, my life has been a whirlwind. The last two weeks were full of team  meetings and final projects, so late nights and early mornings flourished. IU killed Kentucky in a three point buzzer shot-cue late night out. Broke up with a boyfriend, joined a swim club, and baked a herd of reindeer cupcakes. 


Fast forward to today. Start of finals week. And as most of you know, finals week brings out the very best of my procrastination techniques. My house is beautifully cleaned. (Mom, this should be a strong indication of how much motivation I have to put off studying.) I've caught up on emails, paid all my bills, finished Christmas shopping, and now here I sit with a laptop and an open notebook, and surprise! 

WELCOME TO MY FOOD BLOG
Finals week is good for something right?


I'll start you off easy with a snack recipe that takes me back to Spain 
& smuggling Nutella into my room.


Banana Nutella Toast
Ingredients:

  • White Bread
  • Banana 
  • Nutella

Procedure: 

  1. Take bread. Toast.
  2. Take Nutella. Spread.
  3. Look again. Ignore guilt. Spread more.
  4. Slice banana. Layer it toast.
  5. Nom nom away. Yumm.


2 comments:

  1. Totally Spanish accurate with the white bread, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Brings back the memories of our walks to digest the massive amount of food we were served. Miss you chica!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Let me know what you think of this post, if you've tried the recipe, or have a dish request. Thanks!